Please read the terms and conditions ("Terms and Conditions") set out below carefully before ordering any Goods or Services from this Website. By ordering any Goods or Services from this Website, by phone, or by our mobile applications you agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions.
The Service Provider agrees to grant to the Buyer a non-exclusive, irrevocable, royalty free license to use, copy and modify any elements of the Material not specifically created for the Buyer as part of the Services. In respect of the Material specifically created for the Buyer as part of the Services, the Service Provider assigns the full title guarantee to the Buyer and any all of the copyright, other intellectual property rights and any other data or material used or subsisting in the Material whether finished or unfinished. If any third party intellectual property rights are used in the Material the Service Provider shall ensure that it has secured all necessary consents and approvals to use such third party intellectual property rights for the Service Provider and the Buyer.
For the purposes of this Clause 1.1 "Material" shall mean the materials, in whatever form, used by the Service Provider to provide the Services and the products, systems, programs or processes, in whatever form, produced by the Service Provider pursuant to this Agreement.
The Service Provider represents and warrants that: It will perform the Services with reasonable care and skill; and The Services and the materials provided by the Service Provider to the Buyer under this Agreement will not infringe or violate any intellectual property rights or other right of any third party.
1. Subject to the Buyer’s obligation to pay the Price to the Service Provider, either party’s liability in contract, tort or otherwise (including negligence) arising directly out of or in connection with this Agreement or the performance or observance of its obligations under this Agreement and every applicable part of it shall be limited in aggregate to the Price.
2. To the extent it is lawful to exclude the following heads of loss and subject to the Buyer’s obligation to pay the Price, in no event shall either party be liable for any loss of profits, goodwill, loss of business, loss of data or any other indirect or consequential loss or damage whatsoever.
3. Nothing in this Clause 1.3 will serve to limit or exclude either Party’s liability for death or personal injury arising from its own negligence.
1. This Agreement shall be effective on the date hereof and shall continue, unless terminated sooner in accordance with Clause
i. the other is in breach of any material obligation contained in this Agreement, which is not remedied (if the same is capable of being remedied) within 30 days of written notice from the other Party so to do; or
ii. a voluntary arrangement is approved, a bankruptcy or an administration order is made or a receiver or administrative receiver is appointed over any of the other Party's assets or an undertaking or a resolution or petition to wind up the other Party is passed or presented (other than for the purposes of amalgamation or reconstruction) or any analogous procedure in the country of incorporation of either party or if any circumstances arise which entitle the Court or a creditor to appoint a receiver, administrative receiver or administrator or to present a winding-up petition or make a winding-up order in respect of the other Party.
b. Either Party may terminate this Agreement upon notice in writing if:
1. Any termination of this Agreement (howsoever occasioned) shall not affect any accrued rights or liabilities of either Party nor shall it affect the coming into force or the continuance in force of any provision hereof which is expressly or by implication intended to come into or continue in force on or after such termination.
2. Closing of business should be notified to the Buyer within a period of 30 days before the date of cease of business;
The Parties acknowledge and agree that the Services performed by the Service Provider, its employees, agents or subcontractors shall be as an independent contractor and that nothing in this Agreement shall be deemed to constitute a partnership, joint venture, agency relationship or otherwise between the parties.
Neither Party will use, copy, adapt, alter or part with possession of any information of the other which is disclosed or otherwise comes into its possession under or in relation to this Agreement and which is of a confidential nature. This obligation will not apply to information which the recipient can prove was in its possession at the date it was received or obtained or which the recipient obtains from some other person with good legal title to it or which is in or comes into the public domain otherwise than through the default or negligence of the recipient or which is independently developed by or for the recipient.
Any notice which may be given by a Party under this Agreement shall be deemed to have been duly delivered if delivered by hand, first class post, facsimile transmission or electronic mail to the address of the other Party as specified in this Agreement or any other address notified in writing to the other Party. Subject to any applicable local law provisions to the contrary, any such communication shall be deemed to have been made to the other Party, if delivered by:
a. first class post, 2 days from the date of posting;
b. hand or by facsimile transmission, on the date of such delivery or transmission; and
c. electronic mail, when the Party sending such communication receives confirmation of such delivery by electronic mail.
1. If any item is out of stock, kindly change it in the partner application, or contact our support number +91 8653263797. Once any order is placed by any customer and there is an unavailability of the item/items, 2FAAST won’t be issuing any refund to the participating restaurant/cloud kitchen/partner.
2. If there is a wrong item delivery, we will not be able to return the food to the participating restaurant/cloud kitchen/partner, and the charges will be deducted as per the agreement. And the customer will be getting the full refund of the particular item/items.
3. If the restaurant forgets to deliver any item and calls our delivery champ to redeliver the item, the partner has to bear the delivery charges for the same order.
a. The failure of either party to enforce its rights under this Agreement at any time for any period shall not be construed as a waiver of such rights.
b. If any part, term or provision of this Agreement is held to be illegal or unenforceable neither the validity nor enforceability of the remainder of this Agreement shall be affected.
c. Neither Party shall assign or transfer all or any part of its rights under this Agreement without the consent of the other Party.
d. This Agreement may not be amended for any other reason without the prior written agreement of both Parties.
e. This Agreement constitutes the entire understanding between the Parties relating to the subject matter hereof unless any representation or warranty made about this Agreement was made fraudulently and, save as may be expressly referred to or referenced herein, supersedes all prior representations, writings, negotiations or understandings with respect hereto.
f. Neither Party shall be liable for failure to perform or delay in performing any obligation under this Agreement if the failure or delay is caused by any circumstances beyond its reasonable control, including but not limited to acts of god, war, civil commotion or industrial dispute. If such delay or failure continues for at least 7 days, the Party not affected by such delay or failure shall be entitled to terminate this Agreement by notice in writing to the other.
g. This Clause 1.8(g) and Clauses 1.3, 1.4, 1.5, 1.6, 1.7, 1.8 and 1.9 of this Agreement shall survive any termination or expiration.
h. This Agreement shall be governed by the laws of the jurisdiction in which the Buyer is located (or if the Buyer is based in more than one country, the country in which its headquarters are located) (the "Territory") and the parties agree to submit disputes arising out of or in connection with this Agreement to the non-exclusive of the courts in the Territory.
i. The Service Provider shall not have any direct dealing and it must be through the App with regular customers and the riders whereby 2FAAST can hold you responsible for your misconduct.
j. The Service Provider shall not engage any other App equivalent with 2FAAST which will contradict our services.